So not everyday is going to be full of happiness and joy but we can sure damn try. Positivity is the key, always be grateful for something through out your day. Here is a list of ways to make your life full of content and satisfaction.
1. Do something that makes you happy in the morning. Whether it’s waking up before the kids so you can have a cuppa in peace or going to the gym or home workout. This will help your day get started on a good note.
2. Have a shower or a relaxing bath. If you are a mother you will completely understand this one. Yes we do shower occasionally but when was the last time it was in peace! Don’t take this for granted guys.
3. Read a mindfulness book. Something I try to do daily, not the whole book maybe just a page here and there. It’s changed my attitude towards life and helps my mindset for the day.
4. Be grateful for what you have. If there is one thing you can do starting right now, its to be thankful for what you have in your life. The manifesto of law of attraction really does work but you have to believe in it to succeed.
5. Learn to grow. Learning to grow up is essential as we have choices and you should know what’s right and wrong, have respect and learn to love yourself. If you don’t love yourself, who else will?
6. Find someone to share your life with. This may not be for everyone but what’s life without sharing the highs and lows with your best friend,going on adventures with your soul mate or some one to make a home and grow old with.
7. Unfollow, unfollow, unfollow. I mentioned this on my Instagram the other day. If you are scrolling through your social media feeds and feel negatively towards someone, the best thing you can do is unfollow. It’s not mean, it’s life. We won’t get on with everyone or agree with what they have to say so just follow who you think are genuine and have common interests.
8. Ask yourself what you want to achieve in the next 3-5 years? Setting goals and simple milestones to get you where you want to be. This will help you achieve your vision in the long run.
9. Cooking or eating good food. Learning to cook is easy if you enjoy it and an accomplishment if you get it right. Eating tasty dishes and being satisfied with a good meal will definitely lighten up your mood and energy.
10. Take a break. Life can sometimes get very stressful and complicated. For this we need to take a step back and give our minds and bodys a rest. Do something that helps you to revive yourself. You can always start with catching up on some sleep.
Hope you enjoyed reading my top ten and thanks for checking out the blog… If you have any topics you would like me to write about , just leave a comment or send a message.