Every year I set myself a list of goals to complete. Last year I managed to tick all the box’s and I’m so excited about this year.
I write them down in a diary or a piece of paper and hide them away till the end of the year. I’m always so surprised and it helps me appreciate and be grateful of how much I grew in that one year.
Here is a sneek peak of my list for 2018 goals
- Start planning our Wedding for 2020
- To travel more especially in and around Ireland.
- To see my friends more and to throw some awesome parties.
- To partner up with my good friend and start our own business.
- To celebrate every day as an accomplishment and love deeply.
- Buy a new car (a girls gotta dream)
- Go on our first family holiday abroad to Italy or Spain.
- My blog to help others or inspire mamas.
Hope you all have a wonderful New year and may you tick them box’s off.
Will leave you a few of my favourite photos my sister took @ohclarebear.