Hey guys, I was nominated by Rachael from the impending joys of motherhood to answer 100 Questions.
Thanks for the tag. It was quite fun once I got into it but running around after two toddlers it took longer than expected. So here are my 100 Questions, 100 answers!
1. What’s your name? Laura Ryan
2. Any nicknames or aliases? Lolly or Mama
3. Your gender? Female
4. Your Star sign? Sagittarius
5. How old are you? 27 going 28th this month
6. Relationship status? Fiancee to my partner Pedro
7. Any children? My little girl Ava who is two and my prince Ivan who will be 14 months on Christmas day
8. Any pets? I left my cat at my parents house
9. Any tattoos or piercings? One tattoo and ears pierced twice, belly button which I haven’t tried putting back since Ivan was born. Used to have my nose and lip pierced.
10. What do you like about yourself? I am a happy person and love being able to share my happiness with others
11. What do you dislike about yourself? I can be hard on myself and lose confidence
12. Righty or lefty? Righty
13. The last thing you drank? Peach ice tea
14. The last thing you ate? Pasta with bacon and peppers
15. Your last phone call? To my brother in Arizona
16. Your last text message? My friend Becky discussing our ideas
17. Your last email? Registering for an online course
18. The last song you listened to? Dua Lipa – New Rules
19. The last book you read? The secret
20. The last time you cried? Definitely not longer than two weeks ago
21. The last blog you read? Impending joys of motherhood
22. The last person you spoke to? Pedro
23. The last place you visited? Dunnes stores
24. The last holiday abroad? Amsterdam with Pedro, 14th February 2017
HAVE YOU EVER?
25. Have you ever got back with an ex? Yes
26. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes
27. Have you ever cheated on someone? Yes
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you? Yes
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up? Too many times
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone? Yes
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you? Yes
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are? Yes
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have? Yes
34. Have you ever found out people were talking behind your back? Yes
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? I think so
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger? Yes
37. Have you ever had your own heartbroken? Yes must be karma
38. Have you ever had sex on a first date? No
39. Have you ever been arrested? Yes, I was a teenager
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive? Hell yes women who inspire me and so many beautiful ladies out there.
41. Have you ever done something you regret? Yes but it’s in the past now.
42. Have you ever had a threesome? No
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public? Yes plenty of times
44. Have you ever misjudged someone? Yes it’s hard not too.
MY BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
45. Do you believe in God? No
46. Do you believe in yourself? 98 percent of the time.
47. Do you believe in Santa Clause? He’s the main man.
48. Do you believe in Ghosts? Mmmmm yes!
49. Do you believe in Aliens? Yes and I’ve seen a UFO before
50. Do you believe in Miracles? Absolutely, I’ve seen one with my own eyes.
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking? Everyday
52. Do believe in love at first sight? Yes
53. Can money make you happy? Yes I love spending money
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist? No
55. Are you pro- life or pro- choice? Pro-choice
56. Do you have strong political beliefs? No
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs? No
58. What do you think the most important thing to give a child is? Love
59. Are you eating anything right now? Yes an omelette
60. Are you drinking anything right now? Yes a cup of tea
61. What are listening to right now? Daddy telling Ivan not to play with the dishwasher
62. What are you thinking about right now? I hope Ivan sleeps tonight.
63. What are you waiting for right now? For Pedro to make me a fresh cup of tea.
64. What are you most excited about right now? Having a good sleep.
65. What’s your pet hate right now? Pedro putting clean clothes into the wash basket.
66. What’s your favourite thing right now? Being a Mother definitely.
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now? Watching Hollyoaks
68. Your first best friend? My sister’s of course
69. Your first kiss? It was terrible, I don’t like to think about it !
70. Your first celebrity crush? Has to be Britney Spears
71. Your first Holiday? I can’t remember , will have to ask my mam. I’m going to say Bulgaria
72. Your first pet? Sammy the dog
73. Your first regret? Cutting my sister’s hair
74. Your first job? Hairdressers
75. Your first childhood memory? Playing in the garden with my sister’s and cousins.
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
76. Love or money? Love
77. Twitter or Facebook? Facebook
78. Hook up or relationship? Relationship
79. Dogs or cats? Cats
80. Coffee or tea? Tea
81. Beer or wine? Wine
82. Sweet or savoury? Savoury
83. Introvert or extrovert? Both
84. Vampires or werewolves? Vampires
85. Seaside or countryside? Countryside
86. Summer or Winter? Summer
87. Books or movies? Movies
88. Horror or comedy? Comedy
A FEW RANDOM QUESTIONS TO FINISH
89. Do you wish you could change your past? No way
90. What’s your dream job? To own my own business
91. What’s your guilty pleasure? Chocolate
92. What are you afraid of? Spides, spiders, oh and spiders
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up? A dancer
94. If you could have any super power, what would it be? To have super energy
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be? I would live in Tenerife, duh!
96. Would you want immortality? No
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead, who would it be? Princess Diana
98. Would you say you are happy? A big fat yes
99. What one piece of advice would you give yourself at age 18? It’s all going to be okay.
100. Where would you like to be in 5 years time? Happily married to Pedro and owning my own business.